Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2 weeks more

Sorry for  not posting for the last 2 weeks, I have been busy, and quite honestly, not much has gone on in the last couple of weeks.  I am in a routine as described previously and that is pretty much it - not too exciting.

Highlights of the last few weeks are as follows:


Oh hey Brooklyn Decker and some other model gal.  They were nice - needless to say, the boys were much more excited than I was
AF birthday 5K, we missed the half marathon/10K at the Air Force base up the road because of travel restrictions - bummer!



Sandstorm anyone?
MSgt Spears artwork in the clinic 
Doing work - studying SOS. One more test and then I am done! 
Supporting the Horns and their win over OK State.  Hook'em, until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics. Great work on SOS! Keep us posted on your care package desires. Happy Columbus Day weekend.

    Take care, Deb

    ReplyDelete